KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Welcome, So glad you are here. Come ready to enjoy the farm as we enter the Christmas season. Below you will find some helpful information for planning your trip to Frosty's Village. We all look forward to seeing you this season.
~ Frosty's Village Staff & Volunteers ~
LOCATION: We are located at the intersection of the I-10 freeway & Live Oak Canyon Rd. in Yucaipa 32335 Live Oak Canyon Rd, Redlands, CA 92373
HOURS – OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK 9AM to 8PM Through December 21st
(GAMES OPEN ON THURSDAY DECEMBER 1st From 4pm to 8pm)
- OUR GIFT SHOP IS OPEN FOR CHRISTMAS through December 21st.
- Monterey Pine Trees From Our You Cut Field are $5.00 per ft. We also have wreaths, garland and trees from table top size to 14 ft. Flocking and Fire treatments are available as well.
- Santa Clause will be here from 10am to 6pm the first 3 weekends of December (Saturdays and Sundays only)
- Horse drawn wagon rides will start on December 3nd and will run on Saturday and Sundays through December 18th. Wagon Rides start at 3:00pm and run through 8pm.
- Live Music starting December 2nd will continue through December 18th on Fridays and Saturdays from 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
- Live Music throughout the day on Saturdays and Sundays starting in December.
- We will be hosting a fire pit to gather around starting in December every day at Dusk. Ingredients to make your own S'mores will be available for purchase.
- There will not be Reindeer at Frosty's Village this year. We hope to see them for our 2017 season.
- We are looking forward to next year when our Ice Skating Rink will be operational.
**We stop selling tickets for rides and games 30 minutes prior to closing time**
RIDE OPEN TIMES:
Tuesday - Friday 4pm to 8pm
Saturday and Sunday 10am to 8pm
Rides closed on Monday
PARKING IS FREE!!........ ALLOW EXTRA TIME ON THE WEEKENDS TO PARK
Vehicles may not be left overnight. Gates are locked each night and cars left in the parking lot will be towed at owner’s expense. Live Oak Canyon takes no responsibility for lost or stolen items; or damage to vehicles while parked in the lot or on the street.
* Wearing closed toed shoes to the farm and socks on the inflatable rides.
* Wearing weather appropriate clothing including hats and sun block.
* Being kind to the employees. They are just doing their job and trying to keep you safe.
OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS:
Outside food, snacks and beverages are allowed at Live Oak Canyon. No Alcohol is allowed on the Farm. Coolers are permitted. All belongings are subject to inspection before entering Live Oak Canyon.
Live Oak Canyon Pumpkin Patch and Christmas Tree Lot is a non-smoking, non-vape event.
* Dogs are allowed on the farm, but must be kept on a leash at all times.
* We are a farm and we have creatures that live here with us. Please always “bee” careful and keep an eye out for any of the following: Bees, Yellow Jackets, Rattle Snakes, Snakes, Squirrels and Gophers
Visitors 15 and younger need to be accompanied by an adult to the farm.
WHAT WE OFFER AT FROSTY'S VILLAGE:
Petting Zoo, Hay Rides, Slide, Bounces, Swing and Train ride
Corn Maze, Horse Draw Carriage and ATV Ride
Bungee and Ponies
Our games and rides work on a ticket system. We offer a few different ticket packages starting at 22 tickets for $20.
Lost & Found:
Any items found on the farm will be taken to the Main Entrance Booth. To inquire about lost items please e-mail email@example.com with a detailed description and we will do our best to locate them.
Located at the Main Entrance Booth, the Cowboy Cafe, and the Family Fun Zone ticket booth.
Report missing children to the Information Greeter and/or the General Store Cashier. Found children will be escorted to the Main Entrance.
* Guns, knives, stun-guns, tasers, mace, pepper spray, tear gas or any other firearms or weapons, regardless of whether the guest holds a concealed weapons permit.
* Narcotics or other illegal substances
* Cans or glass bottles
* Clothing or exposed tattoos that are indecent
* Outside alcohol
* Photography Tripods
* Drones or remote controlled surveillance devices
ANY DANGEROUS, UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT ARE SURRENDERED AT THE GATE WILL NOT BE RETURNED. PLEASE LEAVE THESE ITEMS AT HOME.
These events are being filmed and photographed. Your entry beyond this point constitutes your consent to be filmed and/or photographed and your likeness to be reproduced in productions relating to The Live Oak Canyon Christmas Tree Farm & Pumpkin Patch in perpetuity.