HOURS (OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK)
RIDES AND GAMES OPEN 4pm Tuesday – Friday
September 23rd – 29th 9am-6pm
September 30th – October 30th Hours: 9am-9pm
Halloween Hours – 9am-7pm
** We stop selling tickets for rides and games 30 minutes prior to closing time **
COST TO GET IN
FREE Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
($5 SINGLE DAY ADMISSION for EVERYONE Friday beginning at 3pm. Saturday and Sunday All Day)
* Children under 24 months are FREE
ENTRY VALID FOR DAY OF PURCHASE ONLY
Parking is free, allow extra time on the weekends to park
FUN FREE LIVE ENTERTAINMENT IS SCHEDULED EVERY WEEKEND!!
* Wearing weather appropriate clothing including hats and sun block.
* Being kind to the employees. They are just doing their job and trying to keep you safe.
* Staying hydrated on hot days.
OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS
Dogs are allowed on the farm, but must be kept on a leash at all times.
We are a farm and we have creatures that live here with us. Please always “bee” careful and keep an eye out for any of the following: Bees, Yellow Jackets, Rattle Snakes, Snakes, Squirrels, Gophers, Bobcats, Longhorn Steers and other Natural Wildlife.
WHAT WE OFFER AT THE FARM
Tuesday – Friday 9am – 4pm: Corn Maze, Cowboy Cafe, Gift Shop, Petting Zoo, Bird Aviary, Pumpkin Picking, Scheduled Farm Tours, Kiddie Train Ride, Bounce House, Toddler Bounce House, Kiddie Merry-Go-Round, Hay Castle
After 4pm in October: Inflatable Rides & Slides, Mechanical Kiddie Rides, Games, Bungee Jump, Bobbles, Archery, Gold Mining, Rock Climbing Wall, Pirate Blaster and MORE!!!
Week-Ends: (RIDES OPEN ALL DAY 9am-Close) + Food Trucks, Live Entertainment, Free Hay Rides, Zip-lining, Face Painting, Pumpkin Blaster, Balloon Man, and lots of fun for EVERYONE!!
For more information on our rides and attractions please click below.
LOST & FOUND
* Guns, knives, stun-guns, tasers, mace, pepper spray, tear gas or any other firearms or weapons, regardless of whether the guest holds a concealed weapons permit.
* Narcotics or other illegal substances
* Cans or glass bottles
* Clothing or exposed tattoos that are indecent
* Outside alcohol
* Photography Tripods
* Drones or remote controlled surveillance devices
ANY DANGEROUS, UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT ARE SURRENDERED AT THE GATE WILL NOT BE RETURNED. PLEASE LEAVE THESE ITEMS AT HOME.
These events are being filmed and photographed. Your entry beyond this point constitutes your consent to be filmed and/or photographed and your likeness to be reproduced in productions relating to The Live Oak Canyon Christmas Tree Farm & Pumpkin Patch in perpetuity.