1025 Westminster Mall, Westminster, CA 92683
Monday – Thursday: Admission is FREE
Friday – Sat – Sun: Admission is $5 per person (Kids 2 and under are free)
- Wearing closed toed shoes to the pumpkin patch and socks on the inflatable rides.
- Wearing weather appropriate clothing including hats and sun block.
- Being kind to the employees. They are just doing their job and trying to keep you safe.
- Checking our Website for Hours and Specials
- Tag us on Instagram and Facebook with your Pictures from the Pumpkin Patch you may get a PRIZE!
FOOD & DRINKS
Service Animals must be kept on a leash at all times.
The animals in the Petting Zoo may jump or bite. Enter at your own risk
Remember they are animals and please be respectful.
WHAT WE OFFER AT THE PUMPKIN PATCH
LOST & FOUND
* Guns, knives, stun-guns, tasers, mace, pepper spray, tear gas or any other firearms or weapons, regardless of whether the guest holds a concealed weapons permit.
* Narcotics or other illegal substances
* Cans or glass bottles
* Clothing or exposed tattoos that are indecent
* Outside alcohol
* Photography Tripods
* Drones or remote controlled surveillance devices
ANY DANGEROUS, UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT ARE SURRENDERED AT THE GATE WILL NOT BE RETURNED. PLEASE LEAVE THESE ITEMS AT HOME.
These events are being filmed and photographed. Your entry beyond this point constitutes your consent to be filmed and/or photographed and your likeness to be reproduced in productions relating to The Pumpkin Factory in perpetuity.